Friday, May 7, 2010

Depiller

We purchased, for the ultra-low price of ¥100, a fabric shaver/depiller/lint remover. A "pill" is a little bunch of fabric that inevitably forms on synthetic clothing (and sweaters) after some time, typically from rubbing against other things. "Lint" is just general dust and whatnot that collects on clothes. This little battery-operated device is supposed to clean "pills" and "lint" from your clothes.

Boy does it ever!

Left side: depilled | Right side: untouched

It was quick and easy and there was no danger of hurting my pants, the depiller has no exposed blade. Best 100 yen I spent last month!

-Brian

1 comment:

  1. I've been following your blog because I can't travel right now and miss it. I love this de-piller. Pills on sweaters and lint in general is the bane of my existence. Well, it's maybe not that bad, but still. You should start hawking these to Americans!

    ReplyDelete